HOW WE CAN HELP YOU & YOUR DOG
With 25 years of experience we are fully qualified to help you with your pet’s behaviour or training issues. We specialise in working with over-excited and easily distracted dogs.
Puppy – Prevention & Training
- Want to love life with your puppy?
- Want to make life easier?
- Does you pup need some manners?
- Is your puppy biting too much?
- Want to stop them jumping up?
- Want to get on the right track?
- Click here for all your puppy concerns.
General Control & Over-Excitability
- Does your dog take you for a walk?
- Want an easier, stress-free life with your dog?
- Feel like your dog isn’t listening?
- Do you feel that your commands are slipping?
- Does your dog need to learn more manners?
- Want a calmer more polite dog?
- No problem too big or too small.
Fear & Separation Problems
- Help, my dog is unhappy!
- Want your dog to love life with you?
- Find yourself changing plans for your dog?
- Neighbours complained about noise?
- Unable to leave your dog alone?
- Wary what you might find when you get home?
- Do you have a constant doggy shadow?
- Does your dog make you nervous?
- Is your dog “full on” in play?
- Is your dog guarding objects?
- Want to be able to groom/stroke your dog?
- Your dog reacts aggressively to people or dogs?
- Want to repair your bond and love life with them?
Happy Dogs & Owners
AMAZING! and we hadn't even met.... Our pup was doing great in all aspects, training, night crating etc however the day time crate training was another matter. It then started to concern us so much that we called our vet for advice and if they could recommend a behaviourist. Helen was the one our vet suggested. So we emailed her and within 48 hours had a response. Helen then called us to find out what we thought the problem was, but it didn't stop there, she asked about his diet, playtime, walks, toilet habits etc. Really thorough questionning. Helen suggested a few changes and asked us to keep her in the loop. Completely different dog and no trouble with day time in the space of less than a week. We were totally amazed and a weight was lifted off our shoulders. Helen was so supportive and made us feel so relaxed from the first phone call, caring towards us as well as pup and I wouldn't hesitate to go back to her. Highly recommended!! Thank you xx
Amy and pup
Hi Helen, just wanted to let you know that Benji is doing really well a year on from your helpful intervention. He's still obsessed with tennis balls but is very well behaved and great with our little nieces. He's got a lovely temperament and never barks or growls at other dogs. Got there in the end!! Hope you are well and enjoy the summer, Katy
Katy and Benji
Helen’s training sessions are underpinned by academic research, so she is aware of the most up to date theories about animal behaviour; this combined with intuition and experience make for a winning combination.
Louise, Paul and Elise with Ralf
Helen’s puppy socialisation classes are invaluable. A wonderful way for our puppy to meet others. Helen is a fount of knowledge with regards to dog behaviour and training.
Tess and Tilly
I am incredibly optimistic that I will have 2 well behaved and happy dogs because of Helen. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She makes sense of my owner and doggy chaos. Thank you. Really enjoying the boys and their potential now.